• Commercial General Liability - Your first line of coverage that a business typically needs. Covers bodily injury or property damage on the business premises or due to business operations, personal and advertising injury, and medical payments.
  • Commercial Auto - Purchased to cover vehicles used for business. Covers financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions, things other than traffic collisions, like colliding with stationary objects, and against liability that may arise.
  • Commercial Property - Covers your equipment, inventory, and the building.
  • Business Income - Commercial coverage that reimburses a business owner for lost profits and continuing fixed expenses during the time that a business must stay closed while the premises are being restored because of physical damage from a covered peril, such as a fire. Also known as Business Interruption Insurance.
  • Product Liability - A section of tort law that determines who may sue and who may be sued for damages when a defective product injures someone. No uniform federal laws guide manufacturer’s liability, but under strict liability, the injured party can hold the manufacturer responsible for damages without the need to prove negligence or fault.
  • Stock Throughput - Property coverage that covers products or inventory while stored, in process or transit to the end customer.
  • Workers Compensation - Required by law in most states that protects the employee. Covers injuries sustained during employment and disability payments for loss of work due to such injuries.


  • Cultivators
  • Manufacturers
  • Dispensaries/Retail
  • Laboratories
  • Smoke Shops
  • Hydroponic Shops
  • Delivery Services
  • Property Managers
  • Landlords

Need a Quote?

Let us help and protect your business.

Learn More →